Beginner Lessons

Next set of beginner Lessons start 31st January

interested then contact Graeme by phone  as below or our facebook site southern rock and roll or message via this site or southernrocknroll@gmail.com or email southernrocknroll@gmail.com

A six week course,7 -8 pm Tuesday evenings Woolston Club Sports bar  $30 for the 6 weeks, bookings essential partners required

7pm Woolston Club,

43 Hargood ST

dav

sports bar dance floor

Graeme    0272519049

Kevin        0275667391

Trish         0211609293

come and check us out or phone us to enquire

Check us out on Facebook – southern rock and roll club and press join

13 comments

1. Nicci Quinn · · Reply

Hi there, my partner and I are interested in learning to dance rock and roll, I see the lessons started on 24/4. Is it possible to join in this Monday or will we need to wait until the next round of lessons begin?

Warmest Regards

Nicci

2. Can you please advise when the 2018 lessons start and the cost. Thank you. Regards Annie

3. Mike Tunney · · Reply

Hi
    What time do lessons begin tomorrow night please

1. thanks for coming

4. Beginners 7pm please email me gkgreenlow@gmail.com and I send you details

5. Di Brewer · · Reply

Hello, can you please tell me how long your lessons go for on a Monday night?

1. Beginners 7-8 improovers 8-9.15 let me know if you want to book in

6. Trish Weir · · Reply

Hi Graeme,
    Are my husband Tony and I able to join in on the Monday beginner lessons at 7pm (19 August) .. I just came across your site and would be very keen to learn and have some fun😀cheers Trish Weir

1. hi your more than welcome to come have a look but we are half way thru our block of lessons and the class is full so i suggest you book in for our next set of lessons starting on 23rd September. Do come and have a look and say hi looking forward to meeting you both thanks Graeme

7. Paul Burbidge · · Reply

Hi my wife and I would like to learn how to rock and roll dance. Could you please tell me when your next beginner’s class starts.

8. Joy le Roux · · Reply

Interested in beginner lessons but do not have a dance partner. Am I able to sign up?

1. we wont be starting any new lessons till next year and we cant guarantee supply of a dance partner sorry, keep a eye on our facebook page for updates, thanks for your inquirey

9. Brendon ponder · · Reply

Hi, I would like to get some lessons for my wife and I , my wife has little dance experience and I’ve done of alot of different styles. Was wondering if we could attend at some point?